Level 3 UAL Diploma in Art and Design
This course is equal to studying 3 A Levels and is worth the same UCAS points. UAL qualifications are a recognised standard of education that prepares you for higher levels of study.
Materials will be discussed at the interview.
Year 1 Diploma
- Unit 1. Introduction to visual language.
- Unit 2. Introduction to research skills in art and design.
- Unit 3. Introduction to critical and contextual awareness in art and design.
- Unit 4. Introduction to materials processes and technical skills in art and design.
- Unit 5. An integrated approach to time-based problem solving.
- Unit 6. An integrated approach to 2D problem solving.
- Unit 7. An integrated approach to 3D problem solving.
- Unit 8. Developing and art and design project.
- Unit 9. Opportunities for progression in art and design.
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
5 or more GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English Language and Maths at grade 4, Progression from Level 2 at Merit or Distinction and English Language and Maths at grade 4, or NVQ2/VRQ2Where does it lead:
Level 4 Foundation Degree, Apprenticeship, Employment or University to study a specialist art subject.Who is the course available for: 16-18