Diploma in Womens Hairdressing FL3 (CG)
This exciting course is designed to bring out your creativity and flair for hairdressing in readiness for a career in this competitive industry.
- Monitoring procedures to safely control work operations.
- Promoting additional services or products to clients.
- Providing hairdressing consultation services.
- Creatively cutting hair using a combination of techniques.
- Colouring hair using a variety of techniques.
- Providing colour correction services.
- Creatively styling and dressing hair.
- Creatively dressing long hair.
- Developing and enhancing your creative hairdressing skills.
You will have the opportunity to undertake relevant work experience throughout the programme. Course tutors will help to identify the employability skills needed to improve, and help find an ideal placement.Subject: Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English Language and Maths at grade 4.
- Progression from Level 2 at Merit or Distinction and Maths at grade 4.
- You may be required to undertake a trade skills test.
Employment.Who is the course available for: 16-18