Level 2 Diploma Electrical Installations FL2 (CG)
You will have the opportunity to undertake relevant work experience throughout your programme. Your tutor will help you identify the employability skills you need to improve, and our dedicated work experience team will help find a placement thats right for you.
What will I study?
- Health and Safety.
- Principles of electrical science.
- Electrical installations.
- Installations of wiring systems.
- Communication with Building Services Engineering.
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1.
Where does it lead:
Level 3 City and Guilds Diploma in Electrical Installations
Who is the course available for: 16-18