Diploma in Womens Hairdressing FL2 (CG
This course is designed to provide you with a good knowledge of hairdressing and enable you to develop a sound awareness of the industry.
- Working in the hair industry.
- Follow Health and Safety practice in the salon.
- Client consultation for hair services.
- Permanent waving and neutralising.
- Shampooing and condition the hair and scalp.
- Promote produces and services in the salon.
- Cut womenís hair.
- Colour and lighten hair.
- Perm and neutralise hair.
- The art of dressing hair.
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector.
Students will be required to complete work experience within the industry and complete an enrichment employability programme which will additional to the main programme, maths and English timetable.Subject: Hairdressing, Barbering and Beauty Therapy
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing.
- Employment in beauty salons and spas, on cruise liners, or as a mobile beauty therapist.