Diploma in Theatrical, Special Effects, Hair and Media Makeup FL3
This exciting course is designed to bring out your creativity and flair for theatrical media make-up in readiness for a career in this competitive industry. Using demonstrations, the course introduces the techniques of:
- Fashion and photographic make-up.
- High definition airbrush make-up.
- Body painting.
- Prosthetic pieces and bald caps.
- Camouflage make-up.
- Hair-up techniques and dressing hair for various occasions.
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English Language & Maths at grade 4.
- Progression from Level 2 at Merit or Distinction & Maths at grade 4.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- Level 5 Higher National Diploma in specialist make-up and hair.
- Employment in a commercial salon or self-employment