Diploma in Brickwork FL2
You will have the opportunity to undertake relevant work experience throughout your programme. Your tutor will help you identify the employability skills you need to improve, and help find a placement thatís right for you.
You will study units including:
- Interpreting working drawings to set out masonry structures.
- Building cavity walling forming masonry structures up to damp proof course.
- Carrying out block laying activities.
- Carrying out cavity walling activities.
- Health safety and welfare.
- Principles of building construction.
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1
Where does it lead:
Who is the course available for: 16-18