Level 3 Beauty Therapy Techniques (City & Guilds)
This programme of study offers you the best options at level 3 beauty that you will need to work as a professional beauty therapist. Working in the Inspire Beauty Salons, you will learn and practice all aspects of beauty therapy treatments on a wide range of customers as well as on each other. You will learn advanced techniques in both practical and theory for body & facial electrotherapy and body massage treatments.
The department has two commercial themed salons fitted with excellent facilities to match that of industry, all fitted with top of the range equipment. The staff are all fully trained to an advanced level, and have considerable experience of working within the industry.
Students will complete practical assessments on real clients in our state of the art Beauty Salons. Using the most industry recognised products ranges to include Dermalogica and Lycon Waxing .
Units covered may include:
- Working with colleagues within the beauty related industry
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promoting and selling products and services to clients
- Providing body massages.
- Providing facial electrotherapy treatments.
- Providing body electrotherapy treatments.
- Pre-blend massage.
- Microdermabrasion (face)
Subject: Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
- A relevant L2 qualification 4 GCSEs (grades A*-E / 9-3), including English and maths
- Satisfactory reference
Where does it lead:
- On completion of this course learners could choose to work in Beauty Salons, Spa's, Cruise liners, Mobile Beauty Therapist, Beauty room working from home.
- Level 4 Qualification.
Who is the course available for:16-18