You willl require GCSE English and Maths at Grade 4 (C) or above, but we will consider learners with Grade 3 (D) if you have experience from Level 1 Performing Engineering Operations.
If you want to progress into employment in the engineering industry, we can train you to a standard of practical proficiency and give you the opportunity to acquire appropriate practical engineering skills and knowledge.
The EAL Level 2 Diploma in Performing Engineering Operations is made up of 3 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
- Working safely in an engineering environment,
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently and effectively,
- Using and communicating technical information.
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques,
- Preparing and using lathes for turning operations,
- Preparing and using milling machines.