- Higher or degree level apprenticeship
- Higher level of technical study, including higher education
NEW for September 2022
T Levels are new two-year courses which follow GCSEs and are equivalent to 3 A levels. They have been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses so that the content meets the needs of industry and prepares you for work, further training or study. T Levels offer you a mixture of classroom learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience during an industry placement of at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days).
The course includes the following compulsory elements:
· a technical qualification, which includes:
· core theory, concepts and skills for an industry area
· specialist skills and knowledge for an occupation or career
· an industry placement with an employer
If you want to progress to a career in the Digital sector, with a focus on software design and development, T Level Digital Production, Design and Development will be an excellent choice for you.