A Level Business
The overall purpose of the programme is to study the internal functions of contemporary business organizations at both AS and A2 level. You will also learn how to recognize the nature of problems in businesses, solving problems and making decisions using appropriate business tools. These skills will enable you to gain the experience needed to secure internships, progress toward completing a Business Management degree or going into full-time employment.
What will I study:?
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business (A level only)
- Choosing strategic direction (A level only)
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies (A level only)
- Managing strategic change (A level only)
Qualification Type: A Levels
Study Location: Attlee A Level Academy
You must have at least 5 GCSEs grades 9-4 including English and Maths producing an average point score of 42. This must also include grade 9-4 in Maths and grade 6 in English, Entry is also subject to interview and satisfactory referenceWhere does it lead:
Progress to University to do a degree in Business/Accounting/Marketing. Previous students took up Internships with KPMG, Bank of England, Whitbread etc, Employment or ApprenticeshipWho is the course available for: 16-18