Level 2 NCFE CACHE Certificate in an Introduction to Early Years Education and Care
Develop practical skills and knowledge enabling you to work with children from birth to 7 years old. As part of the course you will study how to work in partnership with others, routines and physical care needs of children, safeguarding, play in early years and legislation relating to health and safety.
You will also undertake 250 placement hours in a relevant childcare setting 1 day per week (DBS check required).Subject: Early Years
Qualification Type: Certificate
Study Location: Hackney Campus
- GCSE English and maths at grade 3 / D
- Satisfactory reference
- College interview and assessment
- Level 3 NCFE CACHE Diploma in Early Years Education and Care (Early Uears Educator) - You must have Level 2
- Functional Skills or GCSE English and maths to progress.
- You could also go on to employment in roles such as a nursery assistant, nursery nurse, nanny or preschool assistant.
Who is the course available for: 16-18