Level 2 UAL Diploma in Creative Media
Suitable for students who wish to explore and extend their interest in interactive media and games, through a professional learning environment. This is an introduction to a range of creative and technical skills required in games and digital media industry.
The Level 2 Diploma program is designed to get you ready for entry-level employment or further education. Based in the heart of Shoreditch, in our Blue Orange studios, this course will give you a thorough grounding and understanding of the scope of Creative Media.
Whether itís Games Design, Concept art, Motion design or any aspect of the Creative Digital Industries that has excited your interest, this is the course for you. Our aim is to develop creative thinkers and visual communicators who arenít confined by conventional boundaries and are able to think imaginatively to develop engaging and purposeful ideas. Our training guides you to be creative, generate ideas and solve problems.
You will have opportunities to explore creative processes and problem solving, visual communication, games design, print, typography, motion graphics, web photography, film, advertising and more. Youíll engage in live briefs and competitions and will build an incredible portfolio.
- You will study the course over 3 days every week.
- Your projects will include User Experience Design, Games production, Games design, and Digital Modelling.
- You will become a member of Blueorange. A learning company built across all NCC sites working with live client briefs completing industry standard projects.
- You will work with specialist staff in specialist facilities in our Blueorange studios, as well as having a personal tutor to help with all pastoral needs.
- You will improve and develop a range of innovative creative and professional technical skills required in the Games and Interactive media industry.
This course is delivered through our learning company Blueorange. Blueorange is a working industry studio across our campuses working with live client briefs on professional standard projects.Subject: Art, Design and Media
Qualification Type: Certificate
Study Location: Hackney Campus
Study Time: Day
Course Duration: 36 Weeks
3-4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above including English language and Maths. Level 1 qualifications and Level 1 Functional skills.Where does it lead:
There are opportunities for progression into employment and further education.Study Days: Days 9am-4pm
Who is the course available for: 16-18
Course Fees: £1785.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).