Level 1 Brush Up Mathematics Functional Skills
These classes are for students who want to improve their numeracy skills. The purpose of this qualification is to develop your understanding and skills in:
- Representing - selecting the mathematics and information to model a situation.
- Analysing - processing and using mathematics.
- Interpreting - interpreting and communicating the results of the analysis. On this one year course, you will study at a level that is right for you, from Entry Level to Level 1.
- You need to be committed to your studies, attend all of your lessons and complete homework.
- At the end of the year, you will take an exam and gain a Functional Skills qualification. Functional Skills can give you a strong foundation in maths that you need to progress onto GCSE level courses and employment.
- We also offer English courses at our Redbridge campus during the day Monday to Friday, and on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
Qualification Type: Certificate
Study Location: Redbridge Campus
Study Time: Monday and Tuesday 11.00am and 12.30pm
Course Duration: 1 Year
No specific entry requirements. You will be assessed by our teachers when you come to enrol.Where does it lead:
Progress to the next level of maths and prepare for GCSE study level.Study Days: Timetable Depdendent
Who is the course available for: Adult
Course Fees: £382.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).