Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation (2365-03)
This course is aimed at candidates who want to work as electricians in the building services engineering sector. NB: It is mandatory for students to have already gained an Electrical Installations Qualification at Level 2.
The majority of this course is theory based. The Theory Units are supported by a Computer Based Learning Platform, which you can access via your Phone, Computer or Tablet.
Study Pattern: The Part Time (evenings) Electrical Installations Level 3 course takes place on 2 evenings a week during term time, (At this time these evenings are expected to be Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm-9pm
Attendance will need to be at least 90%, to qualify. In addition all learners will be required to undertake at least 3 hours independent, home study a week
Study Pattern: Students will be expected to undertake home work of at least 3 hours per week.Subject: Electrical Installations
Qualification Type: Diploma
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Study Time: Day
- Level 2 – Electrical Installations.
- Maths GCSE grade C/4 or Functional Skills Maths L2
- English GCSE grade C/4 or Functional Skills Maths L2
- *Experience in the construction industry is an advantage
It allows candidates to progress into employment, though not as a fully qualified electrician, or to the following City and Guilds qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ in Electro technical Services
- Level 3 Diploma in Electro technical Technology
- Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 4 Award in Design and Verification of Electrical Installations
Who is the course available for: Adult
Course Fees: £3515.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).