Do you want to supercharge your skills in programming? This course is an introduction to artificial intelligence (AI) using the Python programming language.
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning about AI and how to implement AI algorithms and models using Python. Throughout the course, you will learn about the fundamental concepts and principles of AI, including machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. You will also learn how to use Python to implement these concepts and apply them to real-world problems.
- an overview of AI and its applications
- ntroduction to Python programming and its key features
- basic data types, control structures, and functions in Python
- working with data using Python libraries such as NumPy and Pandas
- use of GitHub repositories
- an essential learning of linear Algebra and calculus for Neural Networks
By the end of the course, you will be able to use Python to develop and implement AI algorithms and models and apply them to solve real-world problems. You will also have a solid foundation in AI concepts and principles and be able to continue exploring and learning more about AI on their own.