The Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning has been designed to provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school or college environments.
It covers a wide range of areas including children and young people’s development, supporting children and young people’s positive behaviour and communication and professional relationships. It is aimed at learners working in roles that support pupils’ learning in primary, secondary, as well as colleges.
You can expect to study:
- Schools and Colleges as Organisations
- Children and Young people’s development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children
- Relationships with Children and Young People
- Health and safety
- Behaviour management
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Play and Leisure
- Effective Learning Environment