*Many adults pay no or low fees, depending on their circumstances.
Literacy and numeracy skills GCSE or Level 2 equivalent (or working towards), attend an interview and complete an initial assessment with the programme team.
This Level 3 Education and Training Award programme is offered through NCFE and runs over 12 weeks for 3 hours per week.
Compulsory subjects include:
- The role and responsibilities of a teacher
- Developing session planning skills
- Assessment and learning
- Legislation and record-keeping
- Managing behaviours
- Quality assurance
- Prepare and deliver a micro-teach
- Evaluate and reflect on own practice