Adult Courses for Spring 2023

We’ve got lots of exciting courses for you starting this Spring and we’ve removed or reduced fees wherever we can, meaning many of our courses are free.

Retrain, upskill or do something you love

We’ve got lots of exciting courses for you and we’ve removed or reduced fees wherever we can, meaning many of our courses are free.

We have an excellent range of high-quality courses which will help you develop new skills, knowledge and confidence.  Our courses are flexible and include part-time, evening and even Free Online Study.

If you’re looking to progress in your current industry or want to try something new a free qualification can help you on the path to a better job.  Study a level 3 qualification with Free Courses for Jobs.  These courses link to a large range of sectors, including accounting, health and social care, education, early years and management.

Or take part in one of our Leisure and Wellbeing courses.  These courses are a great opportunity to do something you love and develop some new skills along the way. Sessions are welcoming, inclusive and suitable for all skill levels. Courses include pottery, fashion, photography, yoga, pilates and more!

  • How do I enrol?

    There are a few ways you can enrol.

    For some courses, you can enrol online, other courses require an application and fee assessment.  Once you have applied or enrolled, a member of our customer service team will be in touch to invite you in to complete the enrolment process and collect your ID card.

    We host enrolment events for specific courses on particular days.  You will be notified by email or telephone with further information.

    You must complete the enrolment process and receive your ID card before the start date of your course.

  • What do I need to enrol?

    • ID – We will need to see a form of ID. For example, a passport, driving licence, bank statement, benefit paperwork etc.
    • Immigration / Residency Status – If you have lived in the UK for less than three years, we will need to see your passport / BRP Card / Home Office document/ EU settled status information. If you are on a Spouse Visa or any other type of family dependent visa, we will need to see the passport / BRP card of the family member as well.
    • Proof of income – We will need to see the following proof of income for yourself. If you are financially dependent on someone else (partner), we will need to see the same evidence for them.  Examples include: evidence of either benefit or low wage – 3 payslips, benefit paperwork or bank statements.
    • Proof of Qualifications – Please bring with you proof of all achieved qualifications (certificates, exam results). This includes Functional Skills English, Maths, ESOL or any other qualification you have achieved.
    • Membership fee – All adults aged 19+ will be required to pay a one-off annual £30 college membership fee. Payments can only be made by debit/credit card, we do not accept cash.

    Please note, you can show us proof of income and immigration on your phone – it does not need to be paper copies.