- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification;
- Furthers personal and professional development;
- No need to formally attend a college;
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials;
- Receive support from a dedicated team.
- Ensures staff have correct approach to care and management;
- Relevant to a wide variety of people and care settings;
- Reinforces the importance of duty of care;
- Gives employees a high standard of learning;
- Ensures staff understand the role of the mental health worker.