New course starting April 2019.
A unique opportunity to gain trade skills on this FREE* 10 week course.
Are you 19+ and aiming to progress your career in the construction industry? This course, run in partnership with Swan Housing, will help you learn about the building trade and gain practical experience.
- City & Guilds Construction qualification (learn the basics of Bricklaying, Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrics).
- CSCS training, test and card, allowing you to work on site.
- An Entry 3 maths qualification.
- A Level 1 certificate in Employability, interview techniques, team building and CV skills.
- A two week work experience placement.
- Meet the employers event after the course has finished.
- Opportunity to move on to further study at College, or seek paid employment / Apprenticeship.
*Please check eligibility at time of application. All students must pay a £30 College membership fee.