- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification;
- Evidence your competency to employers;
- Further your personal and professional development;
- Gain an understanding of how Specific Learning Difficulties affect an individual’s life and those of others;
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
- Evidence of competency for external stakeholders;
- Allows employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding;
- Reduces risk of malpractice by understanding Specific Learning Difficulties.