Motorcycle Maintenance Skills (Intermediate)
This is a great course for women and men who are interested in learning how to service and repair their motorcycles. You will learn:
- Health and safety, tools, equipment choices and handling
- Transmission systems - drive train, remove and refit clutch assembly
- Removal and replacement of wheels
- Braking and suspension systems - removal
- Inspection and replacement of brake system parts, pads, shoes and discs
- Front forks - service and repair
- Rear shocks - removal, refit and adjust
- Engine systems - top end overhaul and compression test
- And much more...
Subject: Motorcycle Maintenance
Course Target: Adult
Qualification Type: Leisure
Study Location: Hackney Campus
Where Does It Lead:
Other fun and recreational courses - have a look at our website for more information.
Some experience of motorcycles.Course Duration: 10 Weeks
Study Days: Tuesday
Study Time: Evening
Course Fees: £210.00
*(Free for 16-18 students adults students are subject to circumstances).