Diploma in Womens Hairdressing FL3 (CG)
This exciting course is designed to bring out your creativity and flair for hairdressing in readiness for a career in this competitive industry.
- Monitoring procedures to safely control work operations.
- Promoting additional services or products to clients.
- Providing hairdressing consultation services.
- Creatively cutting hair using a combination of techniques.
- Colouring hair using a variety of techniques.
- Providing colour correction services.
- Creatively styling and dressing hair.
- Creatively dressing long hair.
- Developing and enhancing your creative hairdressing skills.
You will have the opportunity to undertake relevant work experience throughout the programme. Course tutors will help to identify the employability skills needed to improve, and help find an ideal placement.Subject: Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Course Target: 16-18
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Where Does It Lead:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades 9-4 including English Language and Maths at grade 4.
- Progression from Level 2 at Merit or Distinction and Maths at grade 4.
- You may be required to undertake a trade skills test.
Study Days: Timetable Dependant
Study Time: Day
Course Fees: £3345.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).