Diploma in Brickwork FL2
You will have the opportunity to undertake relevant work experience throughout your programme. Your tutor will help you identify the employability skills you need to improve, and help find a placement thats right for you.
You will study units including:
- Interpreting working drawings to set out masonry structures.
- Building cavity walling forming masonry structures up to damp proof course.
- Carrying out block laying activities.
- Carrying out cavity walling activities.
- Health safety and welfare.
- Principles of building construction.
Course Target: 16-18
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Where Does It Lead:
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1
Study Days: Timetable Dependant
Study Time: Day
Course Fees: £1720.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).