Diploma in Womens Hairdressing FL2 (CG
This course is designed to provide you with a good knowledge of hairdressing and enable you to develop a sound awareness of the industry.
- Working in the hair industry.
- Follow Health and Safety practice in the salon.
- Client consultation for hair services.
- Permanent waving and neutralising.
- Shampooing and condition the hair and scalp.
- Promote produces and services in the salon.
- Cut women’s hair.
- Colour and lighten hair.
- Perm and neutralise hair.
- The art of dressing hair.
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector.
Students will be required to complete work experience within the industry and complete an enrichment employability programme which will additional to the main programme, maths and English timetable.Subject: Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Course Target: 16-18
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Where Does It Lead:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing.
- Employment in beauty salons and spas, on cruise liners, or as a mobile beauty therapist.
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1.
Study Days: Timetable Dependant
Study Time: Day
Course Fees: £1750.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).