How we are keeping you safe on campus.
Important information for all current students
IMPORTANT: Updated exam information 8.1.21.
Information To all English and/or Maths GCSE students click here.
16-19 Tuition Fund
New City College is committed to supporting learners so that they can achieve their full potential. We have a £1.3 million additional tuition fund.
We are using this fund to:
- Support learners who have not achieved grade 5 in English & or Maths by age 16
- Support these learners in small groups of 3-5, above and beyond their standard lesson time
- Provide extra revision and skill based sessions in small groups for those who most need it
- Give additional support to individuals and small groups within lessons, with a particular focus on those who would most benefit
Please find our most recent Group level Covid Secure Risk Assessment here.
We are committed to providing high standards of education and training in a safe environment for all our students. This means a normal college experience as far as possible, in line with Government guidance.
Students: Please make sure you read and understand the following:
- You will be asked to wear a face covering / mask so please make sure you have one with you when on campus.
- Frequent hand washing is essential to minimise the risk of infection.
- Anti-bacterial spray, wipes and gel are widely available across all our campuses for students and staff to use.
- We have adapted room layouts to support social distancing. Where this is not possible you may be asked to wear a mask.
- Students studying in specialist areas may receive specific industry guidance from their curriculum manager.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms you should not attend college and should follow the usual absence reporting procedures.
- Make sure you know how to access your college email account. If we need to make any changes, or temporarily close a campus or part of a campus for any reason, we will let all staff and students know through their college email account and on our websites.
- Special Student Charter
Counselling and Mental Health support
Your mental health and wellbeing is always our priority. Our expert teams listen without judgement and encourage you to connect with others, in the way that most helps you personally.
To join us, simply go to Togetherall and sign up under 'organisation' with your academic e-mail address.
Togetherall - We're online, anonymous and available 24 hours a day. Visit togetherall.com to join our mental health community. You're not alone. Free to all students.