Important note about fees: Many adults pay no or low fees, depending on their circumstances.
- Age 19+
- Lived in the EU for 3 years.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to improve their knowledge of data protection and data security.
It will help learners progress to a work role where data protection and data security knowledge is required.
The objectives of this qualification are to enable learners to:
- understand current data legislation
- understand steps organisations might take to help protect data
- understand how to protect their own data
- understand how to protect ICT systems from common threats
- understand the consequences of not protecting data and systems.