This is a 12 week course for adults with continuous start dates throughout the year. With guidance and support you will work online towards achieving a recognised Level 2 qualification, and receive your certificate on completion. Please apply or contact us for further information.
A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in todays competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
- Gain understanding of the concept of a lean environment;
- Learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis;
- Learn about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation;
- Understand what makes an effective team;
- Understand what makes an effective team leader.