- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification;
- Furthers personal and professional development;
- No need to formally attend a college;
- Receive a set of high
-quality learner support materials;
- Receive support from a dedicated team of tutors/assessors.
- No disruption to day-to-day activities, as learning is flexible;
- Increase understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental well-being of children and young people;
- Evidence of competency for external stakeholders;
- Allows employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding.