What is involved in the course?
- The theory and practice of teaching
- Principles of learning, teaching, assessment
- Confidence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Your professional role and responsibilities
What can I do after I finish the course successfully?
After successful completion, you will have a ‘license to practice’ which means that you can apply for jobs in your area of specialism.
To attend this course you must:
- Be 19+
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have lived in the UK for the last three years
- Be claiming work-related benefits such as Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit
- Pass a short assessment for English and Maths
Please speak to us about locations, dates and times for courses, or visit our website.
- Certificate in Teaching in the Learning and
- Diploma in Teaching in the Learning and Skills Sector