Train and get a qualification to be a Healthcare or
Social Care Support worker.
We work with some of the largest NHS Trusts across London delivering healthcare support apprenticeships in:
- * Clinical Healthcare
- * Maternity
- * Paediatrics
- * Theatre
- * Mental Health
- * Allied Health Profession Therapy
The service we offer
- Bespoke training programmes
- Teaching can be delivered in the workplace
- Free recruitment and selection service
- Dedicated account manager, trainers and assessors
- All trainers, assessors and IQA's are occupationally competent
- Holistic Tutor support
- Support with Maths and English
- Blended learning
- Preparation for EPA
For more information please contact:
New City College
Curriculum Manager - Work Based Learning
Tower Hamlets Campus: 020 7510 7694
Hackney Campus: 020 7613 9053
OFSTED Good Rating
The college makes a very significant difference to people’s lives, the vast majority of whom come from very diverse and challenging backgrounds.
Enthusiastic and skilled teachers have the confidence to plan and teach lessons thoughtfully and imaginatively, enabling learners to be successful.
- * Our quality assurance cycle demonstrates excellent practice as evidenced through our awarding organisations reports and by Ofsted
- * Qualified nurses, midwives and social workers are part of our delivery / assessing team
- * All Apprentices tracked and monitored throughout the learner journey by our work-based learning team
- * Holistic tutor support
Apprenticeships in Adult Social Care in Wanstead
Are you interested in an apprenticeship in adult social care in East London?
Are you available to work for a minimum of thirty hours per week?
Do you have either GCSE’s or functional skills at level 1 in English and maths?
We are looking for Apprentice Healthcare Support Workers (HCSWs) who are willing to undertake the 18-24 month training. The training programme will start in May 2019. You will receive at least £8.00 per hour and very good conditions of employment. This is an ideal opportunity to begin your healthcare career
You will be working with a caring, compassionate, supportive and developing team. The successful candidates will have good communication skills; a passion to work with people; demonstrate compassion within their everyday work; the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and the credentials to undertake and complete the apprenticeship training.
Please send a detailed CV, a cover letter and a contact number to: