ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
The Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is the UK’s largest management development organisation and a leading provider of leadership and management training.
The ILM Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills aims to give practising or potential team leaders the foundation for their formal development in this role. The programme has two primary objectives:
- To assist participants in gaining the basic knowledge required by team leaders
- To develop basic team leading skills
Participants will normally be either practising or aspiring team leaders. There are no formal educational requirements but learners should have a background that will enable them to benefit from the programme. This is likely to be Level 2 Key Skills Literacy and Numeracy, or their equivalent
Successful participants may benefit from career enhancement and/or progress to
- Level 2 Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- Level 2 S/NVQ in Team Leading
- Level 3 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Management
- Level 3 S/NVQ in Management
- Level 4 Award in Management
- another qualification at a suitable level within or outside the National Qualifications Framework
Successful completion of the Level 2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills provides eligibility for Associate membership (AMInstLM) of the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Getting enrolled on one of our ILM management courses is quick and easy. For more information, give us a call on 020 7613 9585 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will talk you through the enrolment process, and provide any information you need.