- Achieve a nationally recognised level 2 qualification;
- Furthers personal and professional development;
- No need to formally attend college;
- Learn in your own time;
- Flexible delivery model;
- Support and guidance from a dedicated team.
- Reduces the risk of malpractice and negligence;
- Evidence of staff competency to external stakeholders;
- Gives employees a high standard of learning and support;
- Reinforces the importance of careful and productive managing;
- Builds employee confidence and competence;
- Improves your team’s understanding of employment rights and responsibilities.