Information for safe return to campus.
We are committed to providing high standards of education and training in a safe environment for all our students.
During the Easter break, please continue to regularly test yourself at home as this is the best way to keep yourself, friends, family, teachers and other staff safe. Remember to pick up some test kits from Reception or Student Services and to test yourself before coming back to college for the new term.
Don’t forget, you must not come to college if you are self-isolating, if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or if you test positive. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report a positive test result. You can also pick up self-test lateral flow kits near to your home. To find a location, click here.
You must not come into college if you:
- have Covid-19 symptoms and/ or a positive result
- are self isolating
- are shielding because you are extremely clinically vulnerable and have a shielding letter from your GP
We are committed to providing high standards of education and training in a safe environment for all our students. This means, when we return to campus, our students will have a normal college experience as far as possible, in line with Government guidance.
Arrangements from 8 March: Returning to campus and Covid-19 testing
- Click on your appropriate box below for information about Covid testing arrangements and return to campus learning.
- If you are aged 19 and studying a 16-18 study programme please click the 16-18 box below.
Students: Please make sure you read and understand the following:
- You will be asked to wear a face covering / mask so please make sure you have one with you when on campus.
- Frequent hand washing is essential to minimise the risk of infection.
- Anti-bacterial spray, wipes and gel are widely available across all our campuses for students and staff to use.
- Initial mass testing will take place on campus for younger students. After this all students and staff will have access to home test kits to test themselves twice a week.
- Students studying in specialist areas may receive specific industry guidance from their curriculum manager.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms you should not attend college and should follow the usual absence reporting procedures.
- Make sure you know how to access your college email account. If we need to make any changes, or temporarily close a campus or part of a campus for any reason, we will let all staff and students know through their college email account and on our websites.
- Our Current Covid-secure risk assessment.
If you cannot visit the college to collect a test kit find, you can find your nearest test centre here
After the Easter break there will be no more testing on campus, but all students are encouraged to take home test kits from college, and to test twice a week.