Interview and initial assessment at the College.
This pathway is designed for students who require specialist provision. It is suitable for students:
- With moderate learning difficulties
- Students who are autistic
- This programme is for up to two years.
Focus of programme:
- Exploring the world of work and developing work-readiness skills
- Vocational tasters in college
- Work experience in college and / or in the wider community
- Access to the community and travel training
- Personal safety awareness and how to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Developing social skills and skills to build relationships