Welcome to our Foundation Learning/SEND information at New City College, Tower Hamlets.
Students can benefit from a range of full-time courses including:
- English – Entry level to GCSE
- Maths – Entry level to GCSE
- Enterprise – working together, planning, finances and running a business
- Work experience – supported and independent
- Independent Living Skills – shopping, cooking and managing money
- Out in the Community – travel training, personal safety and time management
- Healthy living – healthy eating, lifestyle and sports
- Vocational taster sessions in IT, catering, floristry, carpentry and motor vehicle
- Enrichment and visits
Many of our students learn how to travel to college independently and also gain valuable experience in running commercial enterprises like Café 24 and a floristy activity, in a safe and realistic work environment. And, our supported internship programme offers an employment pathway for young people seeking a route into paid work.
For more information about our SEND programme, please contact the advice team 0330 135 9000 or email EHCP@ncclondon.ac.uk