FREE short courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications.
We have a range of short distance learning courses which can be completed in as little as four to ten weeks. These are fully funded, meaning there is no cost to either the learner or the employer.
These courses cover a number of key areas from Equality and Diversity, Principles of Team Leading, Principles of Customer Service to Awareness of Mental Health Problems.
Courses on offer include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in The Principles Of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Working With Individuals With Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Data Protection and Data Security
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- For your existing workforce (aged 19+)
- Lived in the EU for three years
What does the training programme offer?
- A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in four to ten weeks
- Personal and professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
- Access to a professional trainer for the duration of the course
- An opportunity to study in your own time (following enrolment and induction session at our Hackney campus)
To enrol on one of these courses just click on the link below and one of our team will contact you to agree an induction date and time:
The assessments take place at our Hackney campus every Friday from 3-5pm or at employer's premises at a time convenient to you. At the assessment you will undertake a short English and maths test and then have an induction onto your chosen programme.
It normally takes four – ten weeks to complete the course at home. A specific tutor will be assigned to help you progress through the qualification.