We have a strong network of advice and support staff available at our college to help students with their individual needs
Student Services Team
Our student services team are on hand to offer valuable information, advice, and guidance to students, whilst supporting them in all aspects of college life including financial support whilst studying.
Our confidential counselling service is there to help students through difficult times such as relationship difficulties, family issues, depression, and any other personal circumstances that are emotionally difficult and may interfere with their learning.
New students are allocated a ‘friend’ from their course among our continuing learners to help them settle in and find their way.
Mental Health Support
We offer practical on-course support for students experiencing mental health difficulties to support success. This support can include;
- A confidential chat with a specialist mental health adviser
- Exploring reasonable adjustments
- Regular support throughout their learning journey
- Liaising and consulting with relevant College staff/external agencies
- Information and access to local mental health services
- Developing strategies to manage the demands of college life
Contact our Mental Health Advisers.
- Tue, Wed – Redbridge Campus – 020 8502 8778