Business analysis is a research discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems.
Solutions often include a software systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organisational change or strategic planning and policy development.
BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis will validate your skills, knowledge, and capabilities, required of a professional Business Analyst. This internationally recognised diploma shows that you can successfully demonstrate a thorough understanding of business analysis best practices.
This international Diploma will provide you with all the essential skills, techniques, and knowledge to work as a Business Analyst. This course is made up of a series of other modules, ensuring you have a thorough understanding of this sector.
These modules include a selection of the below:
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis(Optional, choose one)
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Commercial Awareness (Optional, choose one)
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice (Mandatory)
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering (Mandatory)
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes (Mandatory)
This qualification has been designed for Business and IT professionals, looking to show a detailed understanding of business analysis best practices.
If you’re currently a Business Analyst (or considering a career change), this training would be ideal for you to learn essential techniques and skills required of a Business Analyst and gain an internationally recognised certificate.
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis is achieved by completing four modules and passing the examinations. Then you must sit an oral examination at a BCS Examination Location. On successful completion, you will be awarded the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
The two core modules are:
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice – Which is a holistic view of the organisation by using strategic analysis tools and techniques to investigate and improve the business, and
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering – Which allows you to fully understand the requirements engineering process of eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting, and managing the requirements through to delivery of the solution
You will need a Knowledge-based specialism of either:
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis – Which is an overview of the principles, techniques, and tools of the business analyst through the business analysis process framework, or
- The BCS Foundation Certificate in Commercial Awareness – Which is the understanding of the financial, cultural, and organisational behaviour that affects all businesses, which the Business Analyst needs to gain in order to fulfil their role
You will also need the practitioner-based module of:
- The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes – Which takes you through the different levels and aspects of modelling the processes of the business, through to the framework to improve the business processes
There is also an Oral Examination Preparation Workshop day, which can help prepare you for the oral examination to receive the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Delivery: Virtual classroom
Virtual Classroom Costs (Including Exams): £3,000
For further information on the international diploma in business analysis course please call020 7613 9031 or e-mail email@example.com