The Principles of Management and Leadership ILM Level 3 Diploma can have a detrimental impact on business with poor people management reported to reduce the efficiency of UK business by 8%. High-quality staff training can help your organisation to develop and retain skilled managers, giving your business a competitive edge.
This qualification is aimed at practising or aspiring managers. They will supervise or manage a team to achieve clearly defined outcomes. They will set and monitor goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance. Day to day operational and project activities are a key part of their role.
About the Course
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification but learners should have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment. The diploma is made up of the following eight units.
- Understanding Leadership
- Understanding Recruitment and Selection of New Staff in the Workplace
- Understanding Performance Management
- Understand the Organisation and its Context
- Understand How to Lead Effective Meetings
- Developing Own Leadership Capability Using Action Learning
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Leading Your Work Team
- Managing workplace projects
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Understanding innovation and change in an organisation
- How to motivate and improve performance
Level 2 – (May have already Completed at level 2)
- Developing yourself as a Team Leader
- Improving Performance of the Work Team
- Enterprise Awareness
Course duration: 12 months
What could this qualification lead to?
This qualification is supported by employers, who agree that it provides skills and knowledge for individuals entering the management sector in roles including, but not limited to:
- Team leader
- Project officer
- Shift manager
After completion of this qualification, and in line with career progression learners can continue on to the following qualifications:
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
Course cost: £1,975
If you would like further information on an individual application or you are an employer that wants to start planning your future training needs please get in touch.
NEW CITY COLLEGE – We use the scale and strength of our group to drive educational excellence and innovation.
Getting enrolled on one of our courses is quick and easy. For more information, give us a call on 020 7613 9031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.