Diploma in Beauty Therapy FL2 (CG)
The course will cover the following modules: Working in beauty related industry, Follow health and safety practice in the salon, Client care and communication in beauty related industries, Promote products and services to clients in a salon, Salon reception duties, Provide facial skincare, Remove hair using waxing techniques, Provide manicure treatments, Provide pedicure treatments, Provide eyelash and brow treatmentsSubject: Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
Course Target: 16-18
Qualification Type: City and Guilds
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Where Does It Lead:
- Level 3 City & Guilds Award in Beauty Therapy.
- Employment in beauty salons and spas, on cruise liners, or as a mobile beauty therapist.
- 3 or 4 GCSEs at grade 3 or above (depending on the subject) inc English Language & Maths.
- Level 1 qualification and Level 1 Functional Skills.
- NVQ1/VRQ 1.
- You will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS check.
Study Days: Timetable Dependant
Study Time: Day
Course Fees: £1745.00
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).