Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in health and social care or developing your own skills and knowledge, ESOL Plus is for you.
We have 4 personal interest pathways to choose from, 1-3 include ‘Effective Communication in the Health sector’. This will develop your formal language skills to communicate effectively in the workplace and provide you with transferable skills.
Study one day per week: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
All our pathways are ideal for existing ESOL students.
Choose one of four pathways:
Help your child thrive by studying the key areas of learning and development for children from birth to five years old. This includes:
- physical and cognitive development
- communication and language skills
- emotional learning
- understating the world
- creative expression
Learn how to improve and develop your strength, co-ordination, flexibility and agility. A healthy body is the most value asset you have, let’s help you look after it! No previous experience of exercise is required, we will work at your own pace and be mindful of your health needs. This includes:
- reducing stress
- preventing depression
- improving physical well-being
- improving cognitive functions
- socialising and preventing isolation
- improving relationships
- boosting your confidence
- Learn how to manage healthy eating on a budget. This includes:
- learning about nutrients and what they offer our bodies – the amount and balance
- food preparation, cooking and eating!
- maintaining a healthy body weight, reducing your cancer risk, reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes, maintaining a healthy heart and preventing strokes
- improving your sleeping habits and brain functionality
Free courses to help boost your maths confidence at home and work. Daytime and evening options.
Find out more about Multiply here