ESOL For Adult 19+
Our ESOL for adult programme will enable you to develop your English language skills and achieve a recognized English language qualification. You will learn how to cope with everyday situations and develop a knowledge of life in the UK. You will also learn other key skills including IT and employability as well as study Maths and Italian. There is also the opportunity to go on trips and visits to widen your awareness of British culture.
You will have the opportunity to progress further at the College onto GCSEs, A-levels or vocational course programmes.
- Develop your English skills appropriate to the workplace to enhance your employability and improve your job prospects
- Achieve an English qualification recognized by employers and academic institutions nationally and internationally
- Progress quickly on to GCSE, A-level or vocational course or Higher Education
- Cope with everyday situations and develop knowledge of life in the United Kingdom
- Improve other key skills, including IT and employability as well as GCSE maths and Italian
- Go on trips and visits to develop an awareness of British culture and sites of interest.
The teachers here at New City College are very friendly, supporting you through everything you need to learn. We offer many different levels and will assess you to make sure you start at the right levelSubject: ESOL
Course Target: Adult
Qualification Type: ESOL
Study Location: Epping Forest Campus
Where Does It Lead:
GCSEs, A-levels, Vocational Courses, Higher Education
Basic or limited level of English language skillsCourse Duration: 1 Year
Study Days: Monday-Friday
Course Fees: No fee
Fees Disclaimer: *(Courses offered to 16-18 students are free. Adults(19+) students will have to pay fees subject to their circumstances please enquire at enrolment).