What does our SEND department offer?
Our programmes include a broad range of teaching, learning and support approaches to students accessing pre-entry and entry levels courses. These courses are designed to help students become more independent, build their confidence and improve communication skills.
Our courses typically run four days a week, 17 hours a week over the academic year.
Students can progress within the department, to the next level of study or into mainstream vocational courses across the college.
Read more about why you should choose NCC here.
As a student on a SEND course, you will benefit from:
- Personalised programmes to meet your needs
- In-class learning support
- Lunch and break time supervision
- 1:1 support (dependant on EHCP)
- Access to our Learning Zone
- Personal Care
- Use of specialist software
- Exam access arrangements
- Trips and activities
- Access to a mental health advisor
- Access to counselling