We offer a range of free 10 week online courses, which are both career and life enhancing, for anyone aged 19 and over
The qualifications gained are accredited at Level 2 and are instantly recognisable by employers.
For more information please visit the National Careers Service website.
Distance learning courses are a great opportunity for employers to invest in their current employees. This will allow employers to create a positive impact in gaining a more productive and retainable workforce.
- For your existing workforce (aged 19+)
- Lived in the EU for three years
What does the training programme offer?
- A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in four to ten weeks
- Personal and professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
- Access to a professional trainer for the duration of the course
- An opportunity to study in your own time
Alternatively, you can click on the relevant course link below to enrol.
"Online learning helps me to gain up to date qualifications relevant to the field I work in. It’s a great way to develop my skill set and because I can access it around my job and looking after children, it makes learning more flexible and more accessible for me."
Nicola Lillywhite completed the Counselling Skills Certificate.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for futher enquiries.
Health & Social Care
|UNDERSTANDING TENANT SUPPORT IN SOCIAL HOUSING|