The objectives of this qualification are to:
• become familiar with the basics of the environment and climate change
• develop an understanding of environmental protection and the action that can be taken within the
workplace to mitigate the damaging impact of industry on the environment
• explore how the lifestyle of an individual can be environmentally detrimental, while offering an insight
into ways to reduce their carbon footprint.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 3 Award in Business Management for the Environment and Land-based Sector
• Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Sustainable Resource Management
• Level 3 Diploma in Energy Management
It will be useful for learners who wish to progress within the low carbon sector.
- There are currently no course items in the basket