This course will develop the skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for your working life. You will get a great introduction to the essentials of working in the hospitality industry.
• Introduction to hospitality
• Essential knife skills for the catering industry
• Food safety training
• Preparing and displaying salads and
sandwiches for service
• Personal development for employment
• Practical cleaning skills
Upon completion of this course, we will support you to progress onto other courses, apprenticeships or employment.
To attend this course you must:
• Be 19+
• Be legally allowed to work in the UK
• Have lived in the UK for the last three years
• Be claiming work-related benefits such as Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit
• Pass a short assessment for English and Maths