There will be training in interview skills, self assessment, teamwork and personal behaviour for success.
• Creating a civil service jobs account
• Searching for vacancies
• Understanding job descriptions
• Introduction and practice for online questions
• The application process including: psychometric test, verbal reasoning test, situational judgement test (SJT) and behaviour statements.
This workshop will help you to evidence learning, gain further qualifications and support you in reaching a job interview with the Civil Service.
To attend this course you must:
• Be 19+
• Be legally allowed to work in the UK
• Have lived in the UK for the last three years
• Be claiming work-related benefits such as Jobseeker’s Allowance or Housing Benefit
• Pass a short assessment for English and Maths