The well-being of our students and staff is of paramount importance to us. New City College recognises that everyone may need support from time to time with their mental health and well-being.
We have a range of services for students experiencing mental health difficulties and some support is also available outside of the college day.
If you are struggling with your mental health and would like to speak to someone, please email email@example.com and one of our specialist advisers will be in touch to make an appointment.
Alternatively, you can check out our Mental Health VLE Page for more information, advice, and resources on managing your mental health and well-being on a daily basis.
The support we offer includes:
- A confidential chat with a specialist mental health adviser
- Exploring reasonable adjustments
- Regular support throughout a student’s college journey
- Liaising and consulting with relevant college staff/external agencies
- Information and access to local mental health services
- Developing strategies to manage the demands of college life
You can contact the Mental Health Advisor for your campus using the email address provided on this page and someone will be in contact with you, alternatively if you need support outside of college hours you can access support from Togetherall. To join, simply go to Togetherall and sign up under ‘organisation’ with your academic e-mail address.