*This is the cost for International students. Fees for EU/EEA/Swiss students settled in the UK, please contact us for details.
Payment method New City College accepts the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
A full refund will be considered in the following circumstances:
- The college is unable to provide the academic programme originally applied for and the
applicant does not want to take up a place on any alternative offered
- The applicant fails to meet the condition of their offer.
- If the applicant fails to obtain a student visa (please see refusal section below)
- Personal circumstances:
Serious personal accident or injury
Impact of natural disaster or civil disruption
It is also possible to apply for a refund if you cannot take up a place due to failure to obtain a
student visa, providing that your visa application:
- Is valid
- Is timely
An administrative fee of £250 will be retained as a result of visa refusal.
No refunds will be given for students whose visa is refused for the following reasons:
- Fraudulent application
- More than one refusal for insufficient funds
- More than one refusal for incorrect documentation
- Not attending your visa appointment unless there are extenuating circumstances that can